Search site

Unlicensed family entertainment centres

Gaming machines - Arcades

Previously known as amusements with prizes machines, are now provided in a number of ways under the Act.  For amusement arcade type premises either an Adult Gaming Centre Premises Licence or a Family Entertainment Centre Premises Licence may be need (see Gambling Premises above).  Such licences will also require an Operating Licence issued by the Gambling Commission.  An arcade or similar premises which have only category D machines can apply for an Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre Gaming Machine Permit which does not require an operating licence.

Updated: 2 Apr 2015
Powered by GOSS iCM