Search site

RTB - I am not a council tenant

Online ContactEmail: Right to Buy 

For any specific queries relating to your own circumstances, you should first contact the government's official Right to Buy Agent service.

If you do not have a tenancy with us, we cannot help you to buy your home.

RTB should not be confused with the Right to Acquire (RTA). RTA is a separate scheme for Housing Associations and we cannot help with this.

You should contact your landlord for more details, or follow the links we've given in sources of information on our main RTB page.



More information or to return to the main page

I want to buy my home I already own my home Right to Buy  


How we use your information

Our privacy notice can be found at

Updated: 10 Jun 2019
Powered by GOSS iCM