Search site

A to Z

  • Economic Development

    Information on the local economy, business development, grants and training. These pages are provided by the Economic Development Unit from New Forest District Council.

  • Emergency Planning

  • Enforcement

    How do I report a possible breach of planning control?

  • Environment

  • Environment protection

    Noise, Pest Control, Air Quality, Dogs, Drainage, Water, Bonfires, Contaminated Land, LAPPC, Light Pollution

  • Environmental Health

    We are responsible for regulating Food Safety and Occupation Health and Safety within Commercial Premises, as well as Infectious Disease, Caravan Site Licensing and Animal Welfare. Please use the links to the left of this page to access our services

  • Environmental Protection

    Noise, Pest Complaints, Air Quality, Drainage, Water, Bonfires, Contaminated Land, Environmental Permits, Light Pollution.

  • Recycling, Waste and Environment

Updated: 8 Jan 2015
Powered by GOSS iCM