Search site

Council Tax

Council Tax funds the services New Forest District Council provides together with those provided by Hampshire County Council, the Local Parish Councils, Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority and the Hampshire Police Authority. Central Government gives every council a Revenue Support Grant, based on the needs, resources and population of the local area. However, this is never enough to finance all the services. To make up the difference each Billing Authority charges Council Tax.

Top tasks

Contact Us Pay online  Direct Debit Logo Tell us you are moving
Contact UsPay online Paying by Direct DebitTell us about a change of address
Thinking of buying a property? Council Tax 2014/15  Claiming a discount if you live on your own How to make a claim?
Thinking of buying a property?
Is the Council Tax band likely to change?
2015/16 council tax Claiming a discount if you live on your ownReduction scheme for persons on a low income


Updated: 27 Sep 2017
Powered by GOSS iCM