Search site

What types of approvals are there under the Town and Country Planning Acts?

Most forms of development will need planning permission, but other types of planning related consent may also be required.
This can include Listed Building Consent, Conservation Area Consent, Advertisement Consent and Tree Preservation Order or Tree Works Application Consents.

 Details of these can be obtained from the National Planning Portal.

 Information is available on how to obtain advice on the need for consent from the Council and the 1APP application forms that must be used.

You should also check if consent is required under the Building Regulations.

Updated: 5 Mar 2018
Powered by GOSS iCM